License contract between author and users (editorial and commercial use)
In the present agreement it is regulated, under which terms the user may make use of the photos provided, by the respective copyright authors from the ih-album.de platform.
By the posting / uploading of images on the ih-album.de, the author agrees to the legal validity of the terms and conditions of this contract.
I. Type of Licence
The author hereby grants the user a non-exclusive, non-transferable, temporally and unlimited local license for the user’s use of ih-album.de set images for the use
of the following permitted in Section II.
Permitted is the editorial, as well as the commercial use of the material.
Type of use
• the right of Reproduction and the right of Distribution, i.e. the right to reproduce and distribute and / or reproduce and / or distribute the photos as part of the listed types of use,
and in other ways other than the originally used photo-/sound- /data broadcast.
• the Demand - and Online rights i.e., the right to store the images analogically, digitally, or by other means – respectively distance data transmission technology, with or without
intermediate storage, wireless, or via cables.
• the Broadcasting right i.e., the right to process the images in context to the above license type as often as needed (e.g. analog, digital, high definition, including DVB-T,-C, S and H)
through wireless broadcasts, such as tone - and television broadcasting, Cable radio, Hertzian waves, lasers, hyper frequency waves etc., or similar technical devices to make it accessible
to the public, regardless if the broadcast is via terrestrial radio systems, cable television (also via telephone network) with the inclusion of cable retransmission, satellite with inclusion
of Direct Satellite (DBS), and other data - or phone lines or networks like ISDN, DSL, GSM, UMTS, radio, Powerline, etc., or other technical equipment by means of a combination of transmission.
• the Printing right i.e. the right as mentioned in the above license type in context to reproduction, distribution and preparation of illustrated or non-illustrated books, leaflets
or other printed works.
• the Videography right, i.e. the right to utilize the images by copying and distribution of analogical and digital photo-/sound-/data broadcast of any kind.
The Videography rights include in particular all storage media (photo-/sound broadcast) of all types (CD, DVD, etc.)
• the right to Advertise, i.e. the right to use the images unaltered for advertising purposes, for example in program listings, on television, in movies, in publications
(advertisements, posters, program advertisements etc.), value-added telephone services, and on Internet (such as pop-up windows, advertising banners, etc.) whereby these
forms of advertising are not concluding.
• the limited editing rights i.e., the right to edit the images using analogue, digital or other image editing methods as follows:
Changing the image size (enlargement, reduction, cropping), transformation of the color information, change of colors, contrast - and level of brightness.
The right of other changes to the images remains with the author.
• All other rights to the images, including all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in relation to the images, remain with the author.
• the Merchandising rights i.e., the right of manufacturing and distribution of all kinds of products, which represent the images (e.g. posters, postcards,
clothing, brochures, including comics, recordings, headwear, mouse pads, buttons, etc.)
The author foregoes any remuneration to the users for the usage as stated in the above section II.